Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome Members!

In an attempt to create platform for all the members to share photos, stories, and just keep in touch when the wife keeps you in TN for the weekend I have established this blog.  I have created an email address cypresscreek@charter.net for everyone to forward pictures, stories, or any general information you would like posted to the site.  I am not 100% positive how all this works but it looks like you can sign in with your email address and be a member of the site.  Oh well, I guess it is worth a shot.  More to come, and I am looking forward to a great season!  Also, thanks to everybody that helped on the Oct 1st work weekend. 

Happy Hunting,

Heath

2 comments:

  1. Heath post some of the pics you took of the clubhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty cool to me. I can hardly wait !!!!

    ReplyDelete